Frequently Asked Questions
When will my order be dispatched?
- Most orders placed before 2p.m. on a working day will be dispatched the same day by Royal Mail. After 2 p.m. they will be dispatched the next working day. Personalised items may be delayed by a day. Large or heavy orders may be sent by other couriers and may not be collected until the day after the order is placed.
An item I wanted was there before, but I can't find it now
- If an item sells out, it is automatically removed from the website. Our stock control is very good, although the rare mistake can happen, so you can be confident that, if it is available on our site, the item is here in our stock room.
Can I order by phone or email
- You can order by phone on 01524 239116. Delivery must be to the address the card is registered to. We do not record any of your card details, These are keyed directly into a secure payment gateway (Stripe). It is quicker to order through our website and you may select a different delivery address. Please do not email any card or payment details, it is not secure to do so.
I can't get past the payment stage.
- There may be many reasons for this. Our payment gateways can detect unsecured connections, e.g. public wi-fi in a coffee shop. To protect your card data, the gateway may not allow your transaction to continue. Switching your device's wi-fi off and using mobile 3G, 4G or 5G data on your phone may allow you to continue.
My card has been declined.
- To protect our customers and ourselves, all card transactions must use 3D secure. This is also known as Verified by Visa, MasterCard secure code and Amex SafeKey. Please make sure that your card is registered for the appropriate one. If the card is still not accepted, please make sure that the billing address that your card is registered to is used. A different delivery address can be added in the checkout.
- Why do you charge for postage for small orders when some website have free postage?
- Is postage really free?. Often it is included in the item price, but, if you buy more than one item with "free" postage, then you will essentially be paying double postage. We feel keeping the item price lower and charging postage once for an order is fairer.
Rated excellent, 4.9 out of 5 on Trustpilot.